View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Wed, Nov-15-17, 20:21
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

I completed the 24 hour food recall tonight. It was very poorly designed, in my opinion. The food database in MY PLAN does a much better job in tracking my meals than I could accomplish in that survey. Regular single item foods were not much of a problem. The choices to pick how much I ate is imprecise. I weigh my food. My big problem was that I had two home-made recipe items on the day in question. I had Faux potato salad (sub cauliflower for potatoes) and a chocolate flax mug muffin. I did OK picking out the ingredients of the faux potato salad, but most of the ingredients of my flax muffin were not on the list of food options. Even cocoa was later interpreted as hot chocolate and not cocoa powder. In the end they roped me into associating the flax muffin with a grain muffin and I had no opportunity to change it. It took me over an hour to plug in my 2 meal day and it ended up not representing the truth about how I ate. I was quite disappointed.

I have only the "Wrap Up" questionnaire to do. All in all it was an OK survey/study I guess. It wasn't too tough to do, but I'm not sure what value they will get from all this information. I'm glad that I did it. But in the end I think it was more a waste of time. I did my best to represent our WOE.
Sponsored Links