Old Sat, Oct-28-17, 06:23
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Smile Saturday, 28 October 2017

Happy Saturday, WARRIORS!

Wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"Each day lost from off-plan eating is just another day added to an already long journey!"
~ unknown
Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Same ole song and dance with my usual w/e chores! But it's all good, I'll get 'em done early and have ME time to pedal some more and knit! Finished another baby sweater, will post the pic after I photograph it!

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO I hear ya if it doesn't effect the MONEY But they can use that to 'do a search' of those who offended and those might be the first to leave if they need to ditch people, so in a way that crap can go against ya, but like you say, why rock the boat when ya know you are on the 'who gives a shit' time in your life since retirement is on your doorstep....
Rockin' the boat serves no purpose b/c the evaluations are pretty USELESS to be perfectly HONEST! The only good thing about them is that if we have a high enough score on the evaluation, we are only evaluated by our admin once a year, not bi-yearly like those that don't... The paperwork for evals is CRAZY, I spend hours and hours on my end of it and the principal does his own share! WOT = Waste of TIME for all of us involved!!

Case in point about how useless they are: we have a teacher in the district that's been around for about 10-12 years. Lovely, lovely man, HORRIBLE teacher.

"They've" moved him around the district to the 3 different mid schools, our one high school, off and on thru the years and now he's at the alternative high school, supervising the computer lab. He doesn't teach students. Kinda unfair b/c he doesn't have to write lesson plans or grade papers, you know, all the manusha involved in teaching and still gets a teacher's salary even if it is crap pay!

The running joke that we all say is: "They won't fire us b/c Dr. M is still around..." sad but true!

He's an astrophysicist and the epitome of a rocket scientist ~ über brilliant but kinda scatter brained, KWIM?

He has tenure so unless he physically harms a student, etc, they can't fire him. Like I said, lovely man, so he'd never say anything to piss-off his admin or parents; he's really a very passive, if not, quirky soul. So, bottom line, they can't let him go if he's just a stinkin' lousy teacher!
Quote:
let the younger ones challenge to help themselves now LOL Life is busy, the younger ones have more energy to get a handle on this stuff and roll with it, for me personally being older I handle what is on my own plate now HAHA
You'd be surprised how much energy I have, girlie. I can & do keep up with those young teachers who are young enough to be my grand children... for reals! One of our new teachers is 21 yo! OMFG!
Quote:
Move more south....darn right I want to LOL
I told hubby put it up for sale and go but kiddo freaked out. wants to finish school here now, which I get and will concede now. bleck!
I can understand your DD wanting to stay to finish school there, that's what she's used to!
Quote:
Can you video that radioactive song when they play and we can see it somehow? I would love love love to watch that performance. No pressure, if ya can't I get it.....cause there is a BIG thing about posting any pics of school kids etc on the net or more and we had to sign all kinds of crap about the 'techno and electronic' age crap here and posting on social media and pics etc.
Can't do a video b/c of what you stated here BUT I can possibly do an audio recording if I can find someone to record it for me!
Quote:
In fact I got a school call about a guy in a white van around 30-40 being 'at some kid's bus stops' in my area. Freaked me out big time. So far nothing but police are investigating they said and I told kiddo, ANY one approaches you, you run and scream like crazy HAHA.....but she gets on the bus right in front of our home so no problems on that one.

I tell ya life is freaky now....I don't like it one bit. I know it was freaky before but ya didn't hear about it as much or it wasn't in your face but now it seems on your darn doorstep at every turn.....ugh
We can't be too careful these days with all the crazies around! Kids are told all the time to NOT let strangers approach, but some of these crazies have scams that help them approach the kiddos like... "hey can you help me find my lost puppy?", etc...
Quote:
Strep...oh crap they will be dropping like flies at your place also!!
Yeah, we had a lot out yesterday too.... UGH! My guitars kids and I can't get THAT b/c we need to perform on Friday!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Just got home from babysitting the grandkiddies DD and DSIL has a Halloween 🎃 costume party with friends!
Nice that they have you to babysit for them... Any more talk on getting someone else to babysit for 'em?
Quote:
Brrr it is cold here in the Midwest!
It's cold here too, in the southwest desert! We have "freeze" warnings this am!
Quote:
Going to walk Magnum and head to bed.
Nighty-night, my friend!
Quote:
Jo.... So happy to hear the concert went well. What an honor and achievement for your school with its high scoring academic excellence!
Thanks! Imma thinking it's a political ploy since this isn't the first year we've been sitting pretty with our academic ratings!
Quote:
Truly is a scary world out there. DSIL was just telling me that a disgruntled employee was in his building with a gun. It was resolved without incident but these are crazy times.
WOW how scary for your DSIL! Imma glad everything was resolved without incident!
Quote:
My DD use to check the sex offender registries but started to get freaked out at how many were truly in her area and surrounding communities. I told her you just have to be always vigilant and always careful all the time!
Great advice you gave your DD! I totally agree and we can not be sooooo paralyzed by what's happening around us that we lock down in our own homes afraid to venture out! And to stress-out about "stuff" that's totally out of our CONTROL is not using our energies wisely, JMO!
Sponsored Links