View Single Post
  #185   ^
Old Sat, Sep-30-17, 07:55

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Will try to post later.

SD is here. Here is a 5 minute glimpse of my life with SD.

I am reading the posts here and eating my O4. SD comes up and puts a notebook in front of me. Wants a list of chores to do today. I tell her please wait. So she stands there waiting for me. I fill out chores and as I am doing that, she brings my pill container and tries to open the pill slot for today. She has done that before and they fly all over. So I grab the pill container and tell her thank-you. I open the pill container and start to take my pills, when she taps me and needs to tell me AT THAT MOMENT about something that had happened during the week. I stop taking my pills so I can turn to her and watch her sign. She finishes the story and then reaches for a pill to give me to take. I then start the list and she squeals with excitement at all the things she and I will do together...doesn't matter if it is chores...she just loves being with her mom! She corrects me and tells me she has already made both beds so I do not need to write that down. As I finish up my list, she is already on her way outside to pull up the zucchini plants.

Deep breath. I am already tired, but such a good tired. She is so fun to be around and abounds with energy! And such a good helper. I think maybe it is because she probably never had a home to take care of. She loves her home and knows it is hers.

Such a joy!

K-Mom 10x4
Oh, and she started my omelet before I had time!