View Single Post
  #184   ^
Old Sat, Sep-30-17, 06:02

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Blue...hope you wake feeling renewed this morning. Sometimes really cutting loose helps you refocus in the new day.

Jaz...have a great weekend with your family! I'm feeling a bit better, but still stuffy & have a headache.

Here's part of the reason for the headache. Lack of sleep. BIL was here overnight.....not a good night. It is Alumni weekend here and he went out with some friends. He got in about midnight I guess. I couldn't sleep until I heard him come in and then he was crashing around and up and down the stairs multiple times all night. When I got up this morning, I went from room to room downstairs assessing the "damage". He must have been foraging for food as there were napkins, utensils and crumbs everywhere. I came in the living room and there was a Yankee candle in a glass jar on a different table than it is usually.?? I found wax shavings all over my living room carpet in little piles. When he got up this morning, I asked him what went on with the candle. He said "What candle" I pointed it out to him and he had no idea about anything. Totally blank. He also knocked over a lamp in his bedroom and knocked stuff off the dresser. My cat's dry food bowl was obviously kicked and there was food floating in her water. Anyway, come to find out that he had been drinking beer and then someone started buying him shots. He couldn't remember what the shots were, he just drank what was put in front of him. Then he comes home and trashes my house. What if he would have tried to light that candle? He could have started a fire! He takes some pretty strong meds for PTSD & meds to help him sleep. That coupled with the alcohol is a scary proposition. He is a Physician's Assistant.....he knows better. Sorry for the rant, but I just had to tell you. My husband is VERY annoyed with the whole thing. He loves his brother and feels sorry for what he is going thru, but geez...you know you shouldn't be drinking while taking meds like that!

Anyway, I heard him thumping around all night and I just couldn't sleep. I'm hoping for a nap sometime today as I have to work from 3-9:45 tonight. I'm typically not a good napper, so it probably won't happen.

Again....sorry for the rant. Just had to get it off my chest! I'll be happy to have my house back tonight!

I've cancelled out on golf tomorrow. It's supposed to be very cold in the morning(30's) and I don't think it would be good for my sinus thing to be out in that. Plus.....I really want a "day of rest".

Hope you all have a good weekend!