View Single Post
  #182   ^
Old Sat, Sep-30-17, 05:33

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning!

Blue- Today is a new day. Yesterday is past. I am sure that your stress over getting this presentation just right, coupled with the fact it was over and successful contributed to the hog wilder. But now you dust off stand tall and move on.
You know you don't live there anymore. None of us do. Plus the fact you feel icky is proof your body can't handle that garbage anymore.

How awesome about your smaller client bought most of what you were presenting. Does that mean you will be working with them more? Has the "big" client completed their contract?
I am sure you do feel fabulous! You should!

Trig- I agree about getting running boards. I find those really big trucks awkward to get into. But I am short anyway. But yea- what is another 1k in the long run. Just numbers

Ahhhhhhh an Apple for the kiddo. And you think you have $$$ with her now? It will only get worse! Hang onto your hat- you are on the verge of having a full fledged teen!

Yummm ribs- do you make yours on the grill or oven? What sauce do you use?

KMOM- I am still debating about ordering those crusts. Thank you though for another LC option! It is amazing what can be made out of cali!
Still interested in your family cruise. Did you get that finished up?

Leeann- How are you doing these days? I think we all go through ho hum periods, especially if stressed out or not getting enough rest.
Are you still not sleeping well?
I appreciated your suggestion to look into food allergies. That is on my to do list this weekend. I want to read up or explore that a bit.
Whats on your dinner list? You still use your IP?

Lori- Hope you are feeling better! You should have a beautiful weekend to play golf. It's your passion- have FUN with it!
Have you started back to bootcamp? Have a wonderful weekend!
----------------------------------------------------
All-
I will be on my way to Greenville/ or on my way back depending on when you read this. Today is Gigi/ Noah day. I will however drop by the hospital to see Ava as well. That little doll is closing in on 4 pounds now!
I can't wait to bring all those sweet sleepers to my DD! She is very excited!!!!

Today and tomorrow is supposed to be a 10/10 beautiful day. Crisp and sunny day low 80's and breezy. Perfect for travel.

Not sure what the food will look like today, except I will be on plan! I need to shop. I have been in a food funk- nothing I make sounds appealing.
Ok all- till later. Enjoy today!