View Single Post
  #167   ^
Old Thu, Sep-28-17, 04:44

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning-

KMOM- I was on a site called Califoods. That is where I saw the pizza crust- for 50.00 for I thought it was a 6 pack. It looked delicious. that included free shipping. BUT I was unable to find the ingredients and carb count.
But I am not sure I would be able to be "ok" on my binge food. Even if it wasn't the real deal.

Wow Oh Wow about taking 7 hours to book a cruise? So are people being split up? I didn't know that so many people in your family were non- hearing. That is so thoughtful of you to give them a visual experience!

Blue- got in another episode before I fell asleep in my recliner. So much for the gym!
I get limbo- it does suck. I think everyone has gone through "limbo" of something. It really does help to BREATH and tell yourself it will be OK!!!! Whatever "IT" will look like.

So glad you are doing well and holding on to your WOE- and not tossing that to the wind.

Leeann- hope you have a great day. Are you getting any of that rain?

Lori- Are you feeling any better? I am glad you are having fun with your hobby job. Have you bought anything yet from there? I could never work at a jewelry shop or make up shop or Chico- HAHAHAHAHAHI would OWE them money!!!!

Thanks for answering my cruise questions! I got the picture now! Glad you had such a good time.

TRIG- So you are driving your same car??? That is awesome! What are you driving? I know you said an SUV- did you say which one?
I would love to blow 100 bucks and have my car washed, waxed and detailed. It costs about that. I still have SAND in it from Florida- never swept it out. I kinda like seeing it-

You are right- we are such a small group- it is noticed when one of us doesn't post for one reason or another. Like something is missing!!!
---------------------------------------
I have some fun news! We have this shop called Kid to Kid. It's a gently new or used clothes, toys, cribs, you name it for kids.
Well I picked a ton of clothes for baby Ava. Plus they have never been worn. DD said she needed premie sleepers for her. They had them for .99 cents each- I bought almost everyone they had. Plus all the newborn sleepers. Pink, purple, ruffles, OMG- so fun.

I also picked up Noah- a ton of stuff too! I walked out with a HUGE bag for 50.00. It would have been hundreds at a retail store. One really cute sleeper at a regular shop run 10-15 dollars each.
I am going to Greenville this weekend, so it's perfect.

Of course everyone I work with were ohhhhh ahhhhhh over every tiny sleeper I pulled out. Of course I had to show them off- it did my heart well!

Well I am off to deal with work. I am talking my lunch hours to get out of the office for a few minutes. I find when I do that- my days goes better and faster. Cube life It pays the bills.

Totally on plan today