View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Sep-07-17, 18:11

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

OK, we're set, let's rumble.

Jaz---How was your meeting w/your outside council? What's up for your weekend?

Nic---What do you use Umami paste for? Sounds like good stuff if you're that excited about it.

Good job by your son w/coach. Might have been blunt, but that can also sound very firm and cut off any useless conversations about it. I'm happy for your son that he got the job done, stuck to his guns, and is off to musical adventures.

WOW, 70 books! And I thought I was the reading queen. I've been de-throned!

Trigger---here comes the uber truck! I hope you get some enjoyment out of it too. Will it be good for fun road trips?

Lori---You sound at low ebb energy. When there, DO low ebb for a bit. UTI's are surprising in that the antibiotics make you feel so much better at first you can forget your body is still recovering. And sometimes we don't know how long that infection has been nestling in our bodies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another busy day. Tomorrow I have work to do, but nothing I have to leave the house for. YAY. Don't have to fuss w/make up or a cute outfit, can just be Ms. Uggles at her computer.

On plan, Stan. Almost 2 weeks now. Tomorrow night is the neighborhood ice cream social, which might tempt me to a treat. Except I don't care at all about ice cream, or all the toppings. So easy for me to walk away from. But last year a neighbor brought his home made enchiladas. If that happens again...we'll see.

The way I look at it now is that staying LC is an anchor for me amidst a lot of unanswered news, and I won't be giving that up for anything but the best times and places for a treat. I also won't deny myself the pleasure now and then.

Releasing myself from almost 5 years of feeling the need to lose has been such a good thing for me for now. In fact, it's taken a weird turn. I find myself not all that hungry all of a sudden. Can eat whatever I want on plan, and often right now, not finishing it all. Love it when that happens. Heck, I could be a hungry bear by tomorrow, but right now I'm just kind of meh on food. I like it!