Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #2480   ^
Old Sun, Sep-03-17, 07:34

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

BLUE- there is NOTHING wrong with the EARLY BIRD SPECIALS! I love them. As a matter of fact- I have been known to scoot into a place and ask for the "lunch"- menu at 4. Cheaper- and it's in my eating window!
Saving money is a hobby of mine too! You all walked with me through my days of unemployment. I will say to that you get a real sense of WANT vs NEED. It sorta changes ya.
I wish we had the 2$ movies here. Ohio had them and the kids and I would go all the time. We would seriously wait until the movies we wanted to see would come to that theater.
BTW- Sam Elliot is HOT- He could eat crackers in my bed! A quite cowboy!

Trig- How were your ribs? Did you do them on the grill? I agree with you, I am ready for this lousy summer to be over. Funny But I am ready to skip winter entirely and go right into spring! HAHAHAHA
I love fall- my favorite time of year. However it is somewhat of a bittersweet thing- as it leads to winter. My least favorite season.
How did I get on that rant? I guess I was thinking of you and hiking. I want to ask you a serious question.
I have noticed some snakes. Now I am sorta freaked out about hiking. Apparently in this part of the country they are multiplying like crazy due to the rain. I was wondering if you have encountered any on your hikes. The last 2 hikes I went on I saw a snake. granted one was a baby, and the other one was dead- but still. ehh ew.
My ribs turned out great- left overs too!

Leeann- I know you are having a great weekend. The last big shindig of summer! Can't wait hear all about it!

Lori- I think that is funny, you all bundled up and the other ladies in shorts and lightweight shirts. Ya know when I lost all my weight 7 years ago- I was cold all the time. Looking back on it now I wonder if my body was having issues adjusting to less fat. Believe it or not I had a body fat of only 13%. I had someone measure me. - OMG now my back has more fat than 13%

Oh... a weekend with the grandkids! Fun!

KMOM- still waiting to see if you are going to "adopt" me. HAHAHAHAH- I know you are looking forward to that cruise.
How are you feeling BTW?
I finished up water 5/5 yesterday!
------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was delightful. Had my windows open all day. Now I am wondering if that is the reason I woke up with a stuffed up head?
I got most of my cleaning done- and it feels great. Sun is out again, sunny and warm today and tomorrow. But every now and again I dig a cold rainy day. Gives me a reason to put a pot of chili on the stove and curl of in fuzzy blankets and read the day away.
Can ya tell I am over summer? HAHAHAH

My ribs were good. I made them in my IPOT- and finished them in the oven. Very good.
I have 2 ribeye steaks to cook up or need to freeze one. I like having one as left over. I make steak salad then the next day. I will use the pool grill. Only way to have a good steak.

I got brave and decided to get back into the dating websites. I go through periods. I am so independent. But hey- nothing lost, nothing gained. I still believe in fairy tale endings.

Bella is SO happy I have lavished her with attention yesterday. We even went to the park for a brisk walk. Then I took her off the leash as it had barriers so she could run. It was fun to see her run like a pup again. I so need to do more of that. Nobody was there- so it was fine. She is curled at my feet now- snoring away.

Ok all- I know today will be a good eating day. Can't go wrong with steak. So all is good!
Have a great day