#2440   ^
Old Tue, Aug-29-17, 13:18

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi gals,

Quick one today. So freaking busy.

Trigger---So kiddo is artsy-fartsy AND SMARTSY!!! Totally cool. I smell scholarship money. YAY.

Nic---3 days w/NO KIDS, wowza, that's sure a different pace for you! Hope you get some good "me time" stuff in.

Lori---LOVE cut and color day at the hair salon! Nothing like a good cut, and the color sure helps too.

K-mom---I saw that 10X3 and thought, WRONG! Will report water later.

Jaz---I'm getting worried too! If you're busy just drop a line and let us know you're fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two presentations down and it's only Tuesday. SO MUCH work to do my head is spinning. The smaller client is particularly good news, that's over and above retainer for larger client...well as long as I have it anyway. Oct 1 is screaming toward me. So happy to have all this work right now, but feeling a bit overwhelmed.

On plan and feeling slimmer, but don't want the scale's opinion on that quite yet. Out to eat w/a pal tonight, already been to the site and chosen my LC meal. Lovely here today, so hoping we'll be able to sit out on their beautiful patio.

Haven't seen her for too long, and I'm looking forward to good chat and an ice cold martini! I've earned it.