Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #2396   ^
Old Tue, Aug-22-17, 17:20

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- you are right on and I definitely won't be telling you to fly a kite. You are one hundred percent correct and you said it gently and well. I absolutely know I need to get myself back in order and fast. I feel it in my clothes for sure and also just in the way that I feel in general. So yup, heard and acknowledged!
Good for you on Day Four. Quite honestly, hitting Day Four or Five is an accomplishment so I hear you loud and clear. Well done, Girlfriend!

Lori- Not too surprised that you are tiring a bit of golf- you play it a LOT and it is one of those games that takes a long time to play. You have a lot of fun things to look forward to, especially some great travel!

Jaz- Well done on getting your reboot going. That was a good decision! And very glad Ava is growing well. So pleased about that! She is a little miracle baby. No complications as of yet? I hope not!

Trig- Holy Hat! I don't wear makeup except for very special occasions, so I have no idea what it usually costs but that is a chunk o' change right there! I bet she was appreciative. That is a really good price on shoes though. My boys' shoes usually run about 100$, whether for a pair of Sperrys or a pair of Sneakers.
BTW, totally appreciate your choice to go ZC and no doubt you have found both comfort and success there with it. That is all that matters. I'm glad you are content, strong, healthy, and happy.

KMom- I'm with you, girl, I can't bear violence either so that series would be out for me for certain.
Glad you figured out how to address the problems you were having with the site. Sounds like it was horribly annoying!
I'm really glad you have a plan for your sweet heart. Also very glad that you have had so many good days in a row though!

••••••••••

As you guys know, DS18 leaves on Thursday and it is almost here. I'm starting to get emotional over some of the little things- not knowing how much milk to buy, making him his favorite meals this week, realizing that the next time the "cleaning ladies" do his room it will stay that way for weeks on end. I've been caught out crying a couple of times this week already. But I know it will be okay- he is more than ready for sure, and excited, which makes me happy for him. And we will all adjust.

Our pastor just announced that he is leaving and relocating to Seattle. So much for doing DD22's wedding like he had said he would. lol And apparently no permanent pastor in place until Spring of 2018. Sigh. I know it will all work out just fine, even better than fine. DD is rolling with it pretty well.

On plan today and calling that a victory. I think the French Press is messing with my stomach so I'm gonna have to water it down a bit and see how things go. Too bad because I absolutely love it but dang I have major stomach acid going on.

Did MoW today and have a CASA visit at the day care tomorrow with another therapist. Then the final push to get DS18 ready and off we will go! In good news, the weather is breaking and temps will be going down. Low 80s tomorrow and then upper 70s- YAY!