#1939   ^
Old Tue, Aug-01-17, 08:18

Plan: Atkins '72 version'
Stats: 264/232.2/150 Female 5.6
BF:
Progress: 28%

HI everyone

Back to school day for Emilee :/
Boy was it a mad house this morning in my bathroom!!!
Ashley and Emilee getting ready together Athena snapping at the new puppy all because he stepped on her rug Glad that madness is over!!!

Jo
Quote:
Here's what I have on any typical day. I only eat once a day b/c I seriously suffer from a chronic illness called “I’m only hungry when I start putting FOOD in my mouth!” syndrome!

Thats so like me!!!!!! I can go all day without eating till dinner most days but the second food hits my stomach I want to eat all day! But heres the thing for me, I would like to eat 1 time a day but worry about to little calories and to much protein at 1 setting.
1. Its cheaper and less prep for me!
2. I'm type 2 and I sort of fear to much protein in 1 setting kinda thing.
I do take metformin to help with my BG issues.
Sometimes I have to make myself eat lunch and I know thats frowned on...only eat when hungry right? Thats where things can get tricky for me because of protein issues. Maybe I am over analyzing things and making it more complicated than it is......

Thanks for sharing your daily routine. You have and are still successful with your WOE and such a inspiration!

Whirrlly
Quote:
Don't worry HM...protein doesn't swing blood sugar. It stabilizes your blood sugars You eat all the LC food you need to eat at any time, thru your day. KEY IS STAY LC A72 all the time. As long as you eat that you will be fine. It is not about starving yourself down the scale, as Dr A says, if hungry you eat and be sure to eat the A72 food and all will be dandy
never worry about too much protein. Protein is the good guy!!

Thanks for the advice! I have always wondered if protein could be hindering me somehow with type 2. My doctor said to always watch my protein intake, so that alone put my guard up about to much at one setting. He said to keep it 5oz at each meal.
My dinner last night I had 5 ozs of chuck roast which was only 27.8 grams of protein.
Yesterday total protein was only 68grams for the day.
Maybe I am selling myself short???? My body may need more than what I am taking in so in turn causing it to hold on to the extra pounds!!!

Todays menu
am-coffee 3 eggs 2 pieces of bacon
lunch-1 cup of chicken salad(homemade)
dinner-pan fired lemon pepper cod with a side salad
total protein=91

Heres to everyone having a fabulous 72 induction DAY