Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #1319   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 05:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

KM, sorry you are on that tired side get some good rest and try to get rejuvenated if ya can!! the weekend is here so chill if you can fit that in

I also still use the low sugar ketchup on my burgers. it is a must. I never use it on anything else other than my cheeseburgers. it is good stuff and a good carb cut from regular.

Nicco, yes, give us a report on the show. I know that great excitement and anxiety and all from doing fun things in life way back when

You had me laughing, eating no kids or dogs!

You are doing good on your eating, right now your life is in stress mode for sure. Sometimes it just gets so busy and so crowded, hope ya can find some down time this weekend

Jaz, hold strong. recovery and its complications etc can be a pain. we all know that. do not worry, ALL will fall into place for ya Great day on the job. I also love being productive to the max, hey if ya gotta be there, it is best you get the most out of you day and you sure did that.

Blue, ahhhh, you are feeling it in the clothes!! that is one of the best signs you are doing fine!! Happy for you. Holding in that lower kcal range and keeping a tighter grip on what we eat sure helps!!

Lori, yes I noticed you don't start your posts with 'the cat woke me up at...' The change in routine from work etc must have changed your cat also!! WOW on the eagles nest. so cool. I love seeing things like that also. Isn't it nice the weather is becoming more nice and we can get outside without tons of clothes and freezing our butts off!!

HI ALL
I think I covered it all my brain is just not working well from my sinus stuff. pollen is coming around like crazy and it sure effects me.

doggie is ok but geez, ALL I want is for that thing to be able to lie down. it is nuts. I guess those tummy staples are nasty when they hit the ground. He walks and swings his butt a little in that position like he is gonna lie down and then just stands there. poor thing LOL

hubby made it thru work and went in today. he slept in the recliner, sleeping up makes him breathe better but oh my god on the snoring. came out late and he was sawing wood like no other LOL He 'seems' on the mend a tiny bit so that is good.

gonna be long boring day here mostly. few chores and such and just move along this day. gonna check into hulu and probably sign up for that today.

been a bloated gut mess from those few small salads I am eating. none today, gotta de-bloat for sure. got pork chops for later. tuna. need to hit grocery some time and do a bacon restock missing my omelet with bacon and I ate up all my freezer packs. what a pain when ya don't have the food ya want in the house

take care all and have a fine day

Lori