View Single Post
  #1157   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-17, 10:12

Plan: low carb
Stats: 171/125/145 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 177%

Meme- I'm jealous that you have a nice Chinese buffet. We have tons of great Chinese places, but the buffets are filthy and taste awful- vegetables are ancient, meat is chewy as rawhide, you will find hairs, etc.... Blech!

Mviesprite- I don't really follow recipes, I just kind of throw things together and peruse Internet for ideas once I have a new idea.
For the soup I used: about 1 c pumpkin, about 2 c milk sub (cashew- but you could sub water and cream. I just didn't have cream on hand), one bell pepper chopped up, garlic chopped, a packet of Splenda, some chicken bouillon, and thyme. Then I topped with the goat cheese once I was pouring it into a bowl.

Saturday night I didn't end up with Italian chicken and asparagus- but we did have crab cakes over beds of roasted lemon asparagus.

Then last night, we finally had the Italian chicken with roasted broccoli.

It was one of those weeks, that just didn't follow my plans but that was ok. I was still ON plan and we eventually ate everything threatening to turn!

oh, last night I later had a packet of justen's all natural pb (my blood sugar was looking threatening for a middle of the night low, so the extra fat/protein was a good call).

Tonight is shrimp fried cauli rice with bell peppers and edamame (and of course, an egg fried in). I have started throwing a packet of instant miso soup in, and the flavor is excellent!