View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 07:16

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

LADY PALS- FRIENDS!

Leeann- I love David Ramsey- I am using his system actually to get outta debt. Unfortunately- without going into large detail- the last 3 months I lived on plastic for everything- basic living expenses. I didn't like it- I only use them for emergencies. I didn't like the idea of car living- HYST!

But I should be good to go again by early next year. Just VERY thankful to be getting a paycheck now! And doing what I love- the hold out was worth it. Can you imagine had I taken that job in Charleston- where the nurses are required to STAND when a doctor walks in. hahahahahahahahahahah NOT!

I am so sure you figure out what is going to work for you. My goodness girl- have you thought about just how far you have come???!!! You of all people- will find your niche in all of this.

Blue- GF- sure hope this week end of rest - is thing that gets you to feeling better!
I love the fact you have found your 6/1 working. I think the key for you is it's one meal- not a carb wild day off. Good for you. then maybe down the road after all the holiday's you might want to tweak it if you are in losing mode- but you may not! You seem to be able to take life by the reins and squeeze the most out of every event! The poet in you- LOVE IT

Trig- You and I GF have a carb allergy- meaning like you I can't do a meal, nibble, or cheat- it shows up in spades. I am resigning myself that for right now I am right there with you- basic eating until I hit the place Leeann is in!

OMG- "so glad she has a gun in her hand than a cell phone!!!" I miss the HYST- I get ya though- I like firearms too, and have them. My son is now a collector- I gifted him with his first shotgun- he goes to the range all the time. So having a farm- would be cool to do some target practice! No wonder we call you Annie Oakley!
BTW- I am still waiting to hear how dear meat taste like. Do you LIKE it???

Lori- put that margarita down- ! It's only 9 am!!! hahahahah

Charms- where did you say you lived. So do you cook everyday?

Meme- OK- nice to meet you too- details- details- for us "newbies" that don't know you- what's your story?

All-
so one of the books I picked up yesterday was on Menopause- OMG- struggling with PERI Hello- I need to find some answers. It is now really disturbing my life.
So I was reading that some women like me- get put on low does birth control 365- to just stop periods all together. Then they are to stay on it till 55 years old.
I have never heard of that- I always thought that was dangerous for 45 and over? So I am of course doing research on that. So for you ladies that have "crossed over" any thoughts? I do know that I need to do something- hemorrhage is not acceptable-

My bloat is Almost gone- and just a pound up from my low- working it down- but I am not beating myself over this month- body confusion- TOM twice- new job- stress- expected it would be a stall month.

I have crack slaw on the menu to make- and meat balls for later in the week- and a roaster chicken. I want to do a large amount of pre-cooking for the week today- and then freeze- and store. So it's ready made and LC! just add salad.
So I guess I am going to HAVE TO ASK for the INFAMOUS /MEME fried chicken recipe!!!

Mr. Big- wants to take me out for steak tonight- my body could use the iron- no complaints. He is ever SO slow growing on me.
You are right though BLUE- as always- Someone who treats me wonderful, respectfully, and sweetly, with humor- is better than a flash in the pan jerk!
You are also right in the comment that I can now peer into roots and long term. Now that I am getting settled- make goals going forward, maybe volunteering, or just meeting people. Kick gypsy living to the curb- done with that.

Ok all- Filled my fridge full of wonderful LC- for the week.
Will have pork chops this week too.

Have a wonderful day ladies!
Sponsored Links