View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-21-16, 15:02

Plan: Made up
Stats: 275/275/230 Male 78"
BF:
Progress:
Default No changes

Hey guys, I am new to the low carb thing and I am seeking a little reassurance to keep doing it.

I have been at around 30-40 carbs per day for the last 5 days and I am starting to get very frustrated because absolutely nothing has happened. No flu, no weight loss at all; not even water weight. I did purchase ketostix and nothing there either. I know I'm probably not giving it much time, but I am not experiencing anything that all the articles out there said I would. All I've experienced is a lot of urinating. I am not following a specific plan and I am a terrible cook so I've essentially been winging it with the food. I've been eating mostly eggs, bacon, about 30 almonds per day, rotisserie chicken, sausage links, salad with low carb dressing, cheese sticks, tuna, pickles, steak, asparagus, etc. I am 34, 6'6", 275lbs and I'm looking to get to around 230. I am the type that will absolutely give up if I don't see something to keep me going. Ok, rant is over. If someone has any idea why I'm not seeing any changes, please let me know because I'm out of ideas haha.

Thanks,

Ryan
Sponsored Links