View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Aug-31-16, 08:58

Plan: vlc
Stats: 272/272/152 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:let me look, yep
Progress: 0%

My days with just the 1 meal depends on my hunger really...Some days I might just eat some popcorn for dinner and others might be 3/4 pd burger.....

Since I did have some lunch yesterday my dinner was fairly light...my entire day was 1 hot dog, few cubes watermelon, some salami with cream cheese, 2 pickles and some popcorn...That is a lot for me...I am not at all hungry today so I know that was a big day for me....

I don't eat dessert at all really..I will eat sugar free candy if I need something like dessert....

My med does suppress my appetite...that is what I am taking it for and to also help my metabolism, as it is pretty dead

I know for sure, if I was home I would be eating much more...I have 3 jobs and work pretty much 7 days a week, so I think that keeps my eating and snacking at a minimum....

I need to get a fit bit..I don't have one but know friends who simply love it....I think any kind of walking we get in will help us later

What does your day of eating look like usually?...

Do you drink much water? That is a major downfall of mine and I am really trying to work on that

Have a wonderful day and take care