Thread: CNS Followers
View Single Post
  #289   ^
Old Wed, Aug-31-16, 08:34

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hello everyone. I am sorry I have not been around much this past week. I was at my Aunt's house most of the time and she did not have WiFi, so I was unable to do my things. My depression is looming and I am having terrible insomnia. I saw my doc yesterday. She gave me some new meds. I was able to get a few hrs of disjointed sleep last night which is more than I have had in a week.

Anyhoo, I was able to get down to 203.6 by CN time (a .8 lb loss). I was happy about that. Did not reach my lowest low yet, but I really hope to do so soon. I had my CN yesterday and it was NOT a low cal or low fat CN. Let's just say that fried chicken and Hershey's Kisses were involved. So today my bounce is a big 6 lbs. Oh Well. Let's hope the whoosh will also be big in a few days...

I am rather disappointed that I did not follow my recent pledge to have a low fat CN. But I am not going to dwell on that now. I think my depressive state made me say "who cares" yesterday and I threw in the towel, so to speak. I am hoping my new meds allow me to exercise more control over this.

Today will be a semi-fasting day, as usual the day after a CN. I have a spinach salad planned for later, and a yogurt shake. Cals need to be lowered as I was very very high yesterday. Very high. If I had any energy I would try to get some activity in. But I don't. So I won't.

PEGGY, good luck with the fasting! I hope you reach your new low!!!! I have not done a complete water fast and I am not sure if I could. I am able to keep the day under 700 cals. 500 would be difficult. That is low enough for me!

ROX, I hope your CN bounce comes off quickly and allows you to see a loss this week. I hate no loss weeks, too, but heck, they are better than gains! Yeah!

CHRISSIE - You are having a CN tomorrow, right? I hope you can see a nice loss by morning to let you feel good about the special day!

------------------

I hope you are all having a better day than I am today!!!!!! It sounds to me like you are all doing fine! We shall be strong!