Old Fri, Jul-01-16, 09:54
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh6251
I didn't walk today or yesterday, giving my hip joints a chance to quit hurting. I will probably walk tomorrow.
That sounds like a very wise choice! Hope your hip recovers quickly so you can go back to walking!
Quote:
I've been going thru some of the recipes in the A72 book. They even have a recipe for noodles. I might try a couple of them.
You'll have to let us know how those recipes work out!

I personally don't do any of the LC recipes in that book or anywhere else... it awakens too many of my food related issues. And a lot of LC recipes are still "carby" which means watching portion sizes and MODERATION is not in my lexicon!
Quote:
DH wants to go out to dinner tomorrow. So I will probably end up ordering a burger and lose the bun. No french fries of course. This is the hardest when DH decides we need to eat out.

I probably never would myself, but that makes you a hermit. Probably not good to isolate ones self. LOL
You can usually google whatever place your DH decides to take you to and find out what's on their menu ahead of time... gives you an opportunity to figure out what is OP before you're dinner out!
Quote:
Just had a BPC this morning, Coconut Oil in my coffee. That's all I wanted this morning. My energy level skyrocketed.

Egg salad for lunch, I am not hungry. I might make dinner for DH and eat something small a little later on.
Diminished appetite and high levels of energy are some of the big PROs of this LC WOE!
Quote:
I have read some hilarious things from people who know nothing about lowcarbing. They feel compelled to spout off propaganda and misinformation. I felt like saying yeah, and your Twinkies, chips and cookies are really promoting great health too. And lets not forget about white bread, and noodles and rice.

No wonder my poor daughter is confused.
OMG don't even get me started on that topic!

All I really know is what I've experienced and what my results have been.

This incredible LC WOE works like magic for me. My doctor is totally on board which is a BIG PLUS, but even if she wasn't, I certainly would NOT change my LC WOE to conform to whatever WOE she thought was better.

Is your DD looking to get healthier and lose some weight?
Quote:
Thankyou Jo for your words of wisdom, I always check everyday to see what great advice you have to offer.
Awww shucks thanks for the kind words!

You know that's what we're all here for to offer advice borne from our experiences doing A '72 HARD CORE as we support and encourage each other on our journeys to better HEALTH and skinny-dom!
Quote:
Hope everyone has a great op day!
Thanks and you too, Judy!