Old Sun, Jun-26-16, 05:58
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh6251
Hi warriors, we finally have a beautiful day. The sun is out and it is gorgeous.

Hiya, Judy! That's awesome that you finally got a beautiful day. Hope you get many many more!
Quote:
DH went to his monthly meeting this morning and I delivered the food to the family I mentioned yesterday.

I-5 was gridlock both there and back. Then I got turned around and couldn't find their apartment. I ended up calling her and she came and lead the way. Thank goodness for cell phones.
Amen on technology! I love using the GPS feature on my cell phone when I don't know where I'm going!
Quote:
I stayed on plan today, too busy to eat. I never gave food a second thought. I did eat some lunch meat rolled up in a pickle when I got back.
Be very very careful of lunch meats b/c they aren't on the A '72 Induction Acceptable Foods List (page 135):
Quote:
Meat: Steaks, Corned Beef, Lamb Chops, Tongue, Hamburgers, Bacon, Any kind of meat in any quantity—except meat with fillers such as sausage, hot dogs, meatballs, most packaged “cold cuts".
Not only might they have fillers & sugar but lots contain carb-age too ~ make sure to have your carb glasses on and read those nutrition facts labels as well as the ingredients list to be über informed of what you're eating!
Quote:
Hope everyone has a great OP weekend;
Thanks and you too!!