View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Mar-28-16, 09:14

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

I did talk about it once but I don't think I posted my results but I did test positive for everything. For a long time I lived on ground lamb and homemade kale chips. I also eat venison and turkey and have been able to add back pork. I tested positive for pork but at the lowest level and I seem ok with it. I do very occasionally eat beef now, but not often. I will avoid chicken for life because even before I did the testing I knew it was a problem. So turkey lamb venison are my primary sources of protein and now pork. My diet is still mostly meat, veggies and lots of healthy fats (live oil, coconut oil and ghee). Mostly I avoid nuts but lately I have been eating brazil nuts for the selenium and I occasionally eat macadamia nuts but they are much to expensive for me to make into a regular thing. I don't eat dairy or eggs, no chicken. Like eating low carb, I got used to the restrictions and it's not hard for me to stick with this way of eating. I really like being able to leave the house.

Jean