View Single Post
  #2611   ^
Old Tue, Mar-01-16, 14:01
Doing My Best

Plan: LC/CancerRecovery
Stats: 170/137/130 Female 61 inches
BF:25%
Progress: 83%

Anybody drinking Crio Bru? I saw my first package at Sam's Club yesterday, but found the pricing better online.
Quote:
THE CRIO BRU STORY

Created by the ancient Incas and rediscovered for today, Crio Bru is the ultimate superfood, a delicious all-natural coffee alternative made from the finest fair trade cocoa beans, roasted and ground and brewed just like coffee. But unlike coffee, it’s 99% caffeine free, high in antioxidants and theobromine for a focused, energy boost that will keep you feeling great all day, without jitters or sleeplessness.

As for the taste and aroma, it’s like the best dark chocolate; enjoy it with your favorite sweetener or creamer, or just as it is, hot or iced: natural, earthy, uplifting!

I'll brew my first pot tomorrow. Yum!

My most recent n=1 is LCHF in a 4-hour window, fasting until the next day. That leaves me 20 hrs fasting every day. The difference this time is that every 7th day during the eating window I'm taking in carbs for a BG spike. I'm logging BG. my temperature (which stays around 95 degrees F) and the goal is to raise my metabolism while lowering my weight setpoint. All very s-l-o-w in giving results, but nothing else is working so I figger, "Why not?"
Sponsored Links