View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Tue, Feb-16-16, 11:20

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

From what I read in the book, Keifer was stressing the importance of FAT to be included with any protein, and a protein/fat balance should be included with every meal. This is important for those that have never done ULC before.

My problem is that I tend to have a fat-only meal at breakfast. I am sure this is not bad, but I will try to change my habits and include a protein at breakfast just for the balance. I never have a protein-only meal. I know better than that. Low fat dieting is not for me!

I would highly think that having the fat first then the protein a little later would not hurt. Or visa-versa. As long as they are not too many hours apart. Drinking my coffee/cream first thing in the morning, then having a little protein later seems easier for me than having to cook and eat something so early in the morning. I prefer to relax and drink my coffee right away, if you know what I mean, then think about food a bit later.

At least that is what I believe. I may be wrong. I may be over-thinking this whole thing. I just want it to be natural and stress-free. Therefore, coffee first, then maybe a small protein shake late morning.