View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Mon, Jan-25-16, 12:50

Plan: atkins sort of
Stats: 312/300/195 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi all!

I'm really sorry I haven't checked in. I have had alot happen since the summer. most of it not the best.

i have fallen off the wagon again, and am now the heaviest i have literally ever been in my life

i hurt every morning, can barely walk, the pain from the knees and neck and arms is constant and i am weening off pain meds (opana, diclofenca etc)

i ended up in the hospital with diverticulitis and some internal bleeding at thanksgiving

its a mess

i was embarrassed to stop in and had just given up hope to ever get it back under control

i have tried a couple of times to get back on bandwagin and everytime i eat meat now i get nauseous, to the point i pop an Ondasteron pill. which is to help with that for pain meds

its such a vicious circle

I have had no time to cook or shop, i am not sure what to even make with the meat being so hard to digest (even had a chiro and nutritionist friend give me an enzyme supp thinking my gall bladder isnt working well)

anyway, i struggle on! i wish i knew why this is so hard this time. i am on a CPAP machine now to.

hoping to find an answer somewhere, somehow and continue on since i knwo how well this works.

thanks all!