Old Mon, Jan-04-16, 16:01
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS '72
Stats: 234/182/160 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Mo
Interesting, I guess. I feel sorry for the guy, if his conditions were as he said, but that's about all I can muster up on his behalf. I don't see eye to eye with him on ZC. What he eats, I won't. I eat plain ole ordinary Walmart fresh meat & some canned fish. Besides, he's a bit over-the-top in some ways. For instance, how do one's teeth rot from the inside out? And how do you know if that is going on? Does he have Superman's eyes so he can see inside his teeth??!!
mo

PS: I like the website where this interview appears. I tend to read & follow those who've been ZC for a few years, who do basic ZC as I understand it = meat+water, & who are doing ZC for health AS WELL AS weight loss, since that's my focus in ZC as well.

Mo ~

I totally agree with you on this! I thought he was a bit over the top too! But he seems to suffer from food that doesn't settle with him. Odd, but I am finding that ZC is way easier on my digestion than what I was eating before.

I'm early in on ZC (beginning day 8). One of the benefits I am finding with ZC is that it is easy to eat this way. ZC = simple.

Karrie