View Single Post
  #1241   ^
Old Fri, Jan-01-16, 08:33

Plan: ZC Carnivore
Stats: 170/150/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 57%
Default Racing my ZC engine!

As of this morning -- Friday, 1 January 2016 -- I've lost 2.0 lbs over the past 4 days (since Tuesday, 29 December). That's my fastest weight loss since my first week on Atkins at the end of May 2015. I've been traditional ZC (meat+water only) since 7 Dec.

The major changes of the past four days have been being a little more physically active (now have the energy & desire on ZC to be more active) & tossing out several tiny sources of carb that I didn't realize might be hindering my weight loss.

Given the lousy quality of tap water here, I'd been adding a tiny bit of lemon juice to chilled tap water to improve the flavor & I'd also been using a breath mint each morning so my ZC breath wouldn't knock over my walking partner.

Now drinking bottled spring water exclusively (& drinking more water because it tastes good) & using a mouthwash before my walk.

PS: I'm not changing my weight at my profile (see top right corner here of this post) until enough time has passed that I know it's a solid loss.

mo