Old Wed, Sep-09-15, 12:37
Grease is the word!

Plan: PSMF/IF
Stats: 236/181/180 Male 72 inches
BF:disappearing!
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
And don't forget the Frankenfood. I was distressed this weekend to read that many more foods than I thought have been genetically modified and approved by the USDA:

U.S.D.A. Approves Modified Potato

I already knew about corn, but tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts and 95% of sugar beets are GMO. Does this mean that table sugar is even MORE poison?

Here we are, doing the best we can to maintain our good health while operating in total darkness about the manipulation of our food source. Even by buying what is thought of as "real food" we may not be eating real food. Further, the chicken feed we buy so that we can produce our own eggs is GMO, and the seeds for the garden......the list is endless. And Monsanto and Big Agrabusiness doesn't even have to inform us what they're putting in our food.
I just read an article concerning GM [transgenic] chicks that block [inhibit] the synthesis of the "Bird FLU" virus that has been decimating the chicken population and driving up the price of our eggs. I think it's a smart move if it works -- but get this: as a marker the chicks glow in the dark under UV light! An "featherless chicken" exists too, but that's old news.

Talk about thumping the GMO critics hornet's nest

http://www.sciencetimes.com/article...ht-bird-flu.htm