#110   ^
Old Tue, Jul-28-15, 16:55
Registered Member

Plan: Low Carb/ IF
Stats: 185/175.2/145 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Smile

Day 2 has gone well and I was down 1.5 this morning.....what more can I ask for.

I am happiest when I am decluttering. In fact, food is furthest from my mind when I am cleaning and clearing out and I would love it if someone would ask me to clean out their basement or attic (provided I could actually could get rid of obviously useless stuff and organize it not hoarder type situations -that would just be frustrating). Only problem is I have tidied and decluttered all I can in my home for the time being, and I don't think my hubby would appreciate me "tidying" up his workshop. No. Not likely.

Blue, I retired 4 years ago after 34 years as a preschool teacher. Except for brief periods of time where I have missed the interaction with little ones, I absolutely love the freedom and luxury to do whatever I feel like, and have not had a day where I was bored or didn't know what to with myself yet. On the contrary, I feel that time goes faster now than when I was working. I do not regret retiring at 55 one bit, and my hope is that I enjoy a retired life for as long as I worked , or more

How are your new appliances working out? Great, I hope.

Thinking of Linda and hoping the best for her.

Have a nice evening everyone.