#1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-01-03, 06:38
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%
Question Meals - what does anyone think of these

Started a new thread here thinking that we could list our meals for others to check and comment on. I notice that not everyone here has a journal so this might be easy way if someone(me )needs advice on the legality of meal choices.

1321 calories - 29%fat 43%carb 28%protein

28fibre, 40fat 162carbs 85protein

Before Breakfast - 3 figs
Breakfast................Oatmeal -(2x what box counts as 1 serving),yogurt .5 cup

Lunch .....................Sardines in hot sauce, soup minus-carrot/corn, 5 cherry tomatoes

Supper ....................Chow Mein -homemade -scallops,peppers,beansprouts,grn onions,celery,egg noodles, (soy,fish sauce, little cornstarch for sauce)

Questions I have about the above meals are - the figs I thought they would be allright but when I tallied it up on FitDay they really upped the carb content. They taste so sweet yet are apparently low on the GI - so are they legal or not in phase 1

I think the egg noodles were ok -

The cornstarch I could find no listing for - but in a quick flip through of some of the recipes in one of the books I found a recipe that used 1 tablesopoon of it so I assumed that a a bit used in the sauce would be ok.

Been awake for quite some time now by now so I've had some grapes and am planning a protein lipid breakfast. (omlette with ff cheese and mushrooms)

Confused as to whether I can have SF FF fruit yogurt with it.
Book lists - plain yogurt as being acceptable with protein lipid. Is this just another little blip in book or is there a valid reason to not have a fruit yogurt. was thinking maybe the fruit yogurt was too carby to mix with the protein????
Sponsored Links