View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Feb-12-12, 16:25

Plan: Dr. Eric Westman's/Atkins
Stats: 150/148/132 Female 5'-4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Nancy.....(long time no see!)......but I wanted to chime in here to tell you I switched from Armour to a compounded T4/T3 made with dextrose instead of cellulose as the filler ingredient. I still haven't managed to quite get up to the dosage I think I need though I can tolerate it much better than the Armour I was on. I also had a Rt3 problem and took small amounts of T3 only and selenium for about 6 months. I wish now I had stayed on that but my new doctor really didn't like it and retested the Rt3 and said my ratios were OK (also, Nigel on the realthyroidhelp forum confirmed his opinion.) Though I have seen some improvements (skin, hair, energy) once again, my weight won't budge!

I am finally going to see one of the Endos on the Top Thyroid Doc's list due to a new cyst found on my ultrasound last week. Have you been able to find one of these docs in your area? I am hoping to get answers to the palps question even though most of the time I feel slightly hypo and also, going to ask about using testosterone cream.

How'd the HCG work for you?