Old Thu, Aug-04-11, 17:45
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/182/112 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyB
Are you feeling that you MUST LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!??

That alone can cause undue stress.

"I love me... I am worthy of my best efforts... I am capable of becoming my best... I will do what it takes, carefully and deliberately, to make myself a better me... because I matter to me, very, very much..."

"I will treat my body carefully, with diligence towards feeding myself quality, nourishing foods, in the proper amounts, making sure I stay well hydrated and that I get enough sleep and the proper nutritional supplements for my maximum health."

"Starting TODAY, I will love myself as I love others..."

"I will learn to appreciate me, just exactly as I am, whether or not I am making changes to create a healthier me. I AM WORTH MY BEST EFFORTS, and I am a worthwhile human being... JUST BECAUSE I EXIST. Period."

I wish i could think all of that, but i really do not. I am 17 and for the last 9 years I have honestly not been able to look into a mirror, have not had a single picture taken of me. I genuinely have not worn anything but tracksuit bottoms and hoodies.
But i will give this my all - i swear. I really need to learn to accept myself (but at a slenderer size) (:
Induction is worrying me, it seems confusing - can anyone help me out?