#8   ^
Old Tue, Apr-05-11, 07:47
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 200/185/150 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 30%

Hi Patty,
You need to wrap your brain around this WOL. One thing I don't like about low carb is it's an all or nothing kind of thing. I didn't like that. About two weeks ago, I wanted brownies bad. I found some valentine's day brownies at big lots, a mix on sale for 69 cents. I made them, ate them, 1/2 the pan, and then threw the rest away and went back on my diet. I still am losing weight. I say if you're going to a party eat a small slice of cake and then the next day, eat low carb and healthy. Why suffer? If you want potato chips have a few. Or have some once a week and the rest of the week eat meat and veggies. Unless you plan on doing induction, do you have to extremely limit carbs? I have been losing weight just by watching my sugar intake and by not eating wheat. I think falling off the wagon doesn't have to mean you go on a week long carb binge, thinking oh well I failed so I am going to eat unlimited carbs. I think long term denial does cause binges and that's why once a week or once a month you need to eat one of those old faves.