View Single Post
  #294   ^
Old Thu, Feb-17-11, 01:43

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

Two sunshine moments, last sunday I visited my family for sunday dinner and mother's day celebration, and my brother brought his girlfriend along. She's really nice, we get along well, and she already knew about my weight loss efforts. We hadn't seen each other since Christmas, and she was floored by how much I'd lost! Hearing her get all excited and seeing the look on her face after not seeing me for only a month and a half made my day!

And then yesterday at work, some colleague asked me how my diet was going, I said, "Good!", and another lady asked what diet I was on. When I said low carb, the first woman patted the other one on the back, and said, "Here's another one!" The whole lunch turned into diet chat and they marveled over my microwave omelet-in-bowl, and had to try my gruyère cheese (unpasteurized and gorgeous) and garlic olives that I had brought along from my favourite gourmet foods store... The shock on their faces when I stated I'd lost nearly 20 kg was a nova of a sunshine moment.