View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Feb-08-11, 07:23

Plan: trying to figure it out
Stats: 214/201.4/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 23%

Hello Cafe latte! welcome to the Beach.

As Judy mentioned, I am trying to go Gluten free and have been for the past 2 weeks. I have been doing great on it. I know I am not 100% Gluten free, because I have not yet eliminated the Hidden Gluten you get from Sauces and ect, but tried to eliminate as much as I could of those extra ones. I have not had any bread, pasta, cookies or anything else like that, that would contain gluten.
I feel great and my insides love me for it. Yesterday we went out to eat to a Buffet, and today I am paying for it dearly. Even though I had a huge salad, Grilled chicken and nothing but vegetables, I think they must have something hidden in there like MSG or something to make me feel so terrible. My stomach was cramping all night from it until I could finally go to the Bathroom this morning (sorry TMI).
Lesson learned. No more Buffet.
I would love your version of the Almond/protein powder muffins. Please post them
Good luck with your journey, oh by the way, how about you also join us over in the Gluten Free Challenge (just click on the link in my Signature)