#178   ^
Old Mon, Nov-08-10, 11:54

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubizmo
I have found that after a while, I know pretty much how much I can have of various foods. I make every attempt to log all that I eat, just because doing so helps to keep me on track. But if I go a bit over or under on the protein or carb, I don't give it much thought. The fact is, even weighing and measuring everything, we're still estimating most of the time.
True, we just do the best we can and know we will never be totally spot on. I *have* been trying to weight and measure everything lately, just to get on track and keep a relatively accurate food long here on MyPlan. But it's never possible to be perfect. And a couple times I have eaten away from home when I just had to "guesstimate" my portions - and just made the best guess I possibly could.

But I'm having a better feel now for allowable protein portions sizes (small, damn it) - and finding the last couple days that I actually should probably bump up the fat a bit. But I'm enjoying the food, and my scale dropped a little bit again today to another new low.