View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-17-10, 11:08

Plan: Fatty meat
Stats: 135/135/135 Male 166
BF:11%
Progress:
Default Candida because of a cherry extract supplement?

I am on a very low carb diet. I very rarely eat fruit because it seems to cause reflux problems which I think may be candida? I have a gout problem (on one of my ears of all places) that clears up really quickly if I eat cherries but then I'm left with a reflux or candida and belly aches. I recently tried a cherry extract supplement to get the active ingredient that helps against the gout but I started getting reflux and belly aches again and just didn't feel right in myself. The gout did start to go but after a week of putting up with the reflux etc I stopped taking the cherry extract supplement because I would rather have the gout than the reflux and belly aches. I went a week without the supplement and my digestive system had calmed down a lot but wasn't quite right yet. At the end of the week I took just one cherry extract and was going to see if I could get away with taking just one a week because they seem very good at tackling gout and this could be enough. The next day my reflux started up again but is now easing up.
I just don't know what is going on? If I could get on top of the reflux, I could easily sort out the gout problem.
Sponsored Links