View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Feb-07-10, 13:45

Plan: vlc
Stats: 272/272/152 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:let me look, yep
Progress: 0%

JoAnn, Tell me about frying your tenders,....Do you think frying them in the oil and butter and that extra fat helps you lose compared to grilling them?...I know that extra fat helps some, like they say adding some butter to their steak helps...I was afraid of that extra fat so I grilled some tenders for the week,,,,You can sure tell I am just learning all these and reading SO many different threads...

I tend to skip alot of meals, I am just so full from last nights dinner and for some reason ( i think the change in weather here and barometric pressure) I have a migraine today, which makes my stomach sick that food just sounds horrible....I did go just a bit ago and eat a cold chicken tender just to not get sick from my migraine meds sitting on my stomach...

Your breakfast JoAnn sounds good, when I get down where I want to be, I will add in some cheese, I know before cheese really made me stall, I LOVE it and I think I over-did it,....Thats once again why I am an all or nothing kind of gal....whole bag of chocolate or none..lol..

have a great day all.....