View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-10-09, 10:26

Plan: Dr. Eric Westman's/Atkins
Stats: 150/148/132 Female 5'-4"
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Considering Stillman's

I still haven't seen the scale change and it has been over 6 weeks now. I am thinking of trying Stillman's. Someone please advise. How long should I do this to break the stall? Are there any reasons I should not try this?

I have read the sticky on here, and I am convinced I should try something else to get things moving at this point besides tweaking the diet. I know I don't have much to lose, but believe I should have seen a weight decrease in the past 6 weeks at 25 to 30 carbs. The only "cheat" I have had is some wine or vodka once a week and I'd change plans altogether before I'd give that up.

Also, I have been much more constipated the past week than ever while OP. I drink at least 80 ounces of water and am getting at least 12 - 14 of my 25 carbs daily from fiber. I take flax, magnesium, acidolphilus, and on the days I don't take the flax oil cap, I have a flaxseed muffin.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate all of you here and hope someone can give me the encouragement I need at this point.
Sponsored Links