#4   ^
Old Sun, Mar-01-09, 11:33

Plan: LC since 1/15/09
Stats: 317/278/217 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandawood
I'm thrilled to hear that! Do you also take any supplements or use any other strategies to alleviate the symptoms? My ED has mono right now, which can turn into CFS, so I'm really interested to know what else we can do to help her.

amanda

Is she LCing? I think that is the biggest help. B vitamins, don't know off hand which ones help the most, but meat has them. I'm not really doing suppliments. I had a problem in the past where they worked too well! I got so much energy from them I moved too much and then crashed, it's common with CFS. I am going to start them again though when I have more stable energy. I don't have that yet. But, I can work longer without a next day crash. I started out with being only able to move a half hour a day now I am up to an hour and a half. I can't remember the poster that pushes Vitamin D3 I think it is, anyway I will be looking into that too. As you can imagine, I am pretty pumped up over little things like being able to read for more than 15 minutes at a time, being able to get up make breakfast and get ready to go without having to take a break in between each step to get out, I am only half way or maybe only at 25% of my goal. I am so not an expert, but I am learning what works for me.

I was so happy to see that someone else beat this though, it gives me a lot of hope.