View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Dec-27-08, 13:57
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but if you click on New Recipe down at the bottom of the menu on the left of the My P.L.A.N. page, you can enter your entire recipe, then click on Create Recipe. After that, you must look up each ingredient separately (there's a search box right on the Recipe page), click on Add to Recipe Ingredients, and adjust for the amount of the ingredient you used. It seems a bit awkward the first time or two you do it, but once you get the hang of it, it's very easy and quick.

Does that help you at all?

Another option that might work for you is Bulk Entry. I use this when I have certain things I always eat together, like the bacon and eggs I almost always have for breakfast. When you click on your Bulk Entry to add it to your Daily Entry page, each item is listed separately. For instance, my bacon & egg breakfast is for 3 eggs and 4 strips of bacon, but since the eggs and bacon each show up separately on my Daily Entry, it's easy to change the amount of each that I ate on a given day.