View Single Post
  #132   ^
Old Sat, Dec-20-08, 08:39

Plan: '72 Atkins
Stats: 260/198/145 Female 65
BF:I do
Progress: 54%

You're doing so great Kit! To be this close at Christmas is worth it, you know? Where do you go to buy clothes? Because sometimes the nicer stores brands are a bit more forgiving and make it easier to fit into a smaller size.

I started in an 18, and barely wore a 16 at all before falling into the 14's. It took forever to go from the 18 to the 16 though. You'll get there, I bet you are so close!

I'm looking forward to the new challenge at the beginning of the year... 50 pounds in 6 months will be a tough one for me, but I'm going to try! That would put me pretty close to my goal, and perhaps even at goal - since it's been so long that I've weighed anywhere near 150, I might find that it's enough at this older age

Keep on keeping on! 4 pounds is so close! You've done a fantastic job this year!

Me? Eating is going well, a couple of small cheats at my sons christmas party, but nothing too bad... and I'm so sore from the sculpting class I tried out yesterday ROFL I hope I can walk tomorrow! I'm up a pound, to 198, but I'm not sweating it... the shock of working out combined with the few bites of things at the party are to blame. I'm afraid my weight loss might even slow now that I'm introducing working out... but I will keep a close eye on the measuring tape for now because I know in the long run the working out will make me look better as the fat comes off.