View Single Post
  #129   ^
Old Mon, Dec-15-08, 21:14

Plan: '72 Atkins
Stats: 260/198/145 Female 65
BF:I do
Progress: 54%

OK Kit, I don't have 100 to lose, but I'd love to join in something similar to that! I started on June 30/July 1st myself, and yet I've only lost this weight so far (so this morning I was at 197.5, but shhhh, it's not time to count that yet, and still .5 shy of my first mini goal)...

But... My first goal right now is to NOT get too excited about being under 200... cause that's how I screwed up last time. This time I just continue on.

Today I joined a gym. I said to myself that once I lost 30 pounds then I'd incorporate more exercise... so today I did it. Tomorrow I go and do the obligatory workout with the instructor... where they measure you and weigh you and prod you and try to kill you with a workout So if ya'll don't hear from me, then you know what happened!

By July 4th I'd like to be 50 pounds lighter as well... and that's a big goal for me since I seem to lose so slowly... bu that would put me really close to my goal... and quite happy!

Today I bought a pair of size 14 jeans. They are snug, but comfy... and I spent TWO HOURS at Kohls trying on regular sized clothes... I was like a kid in a candy store! I haven't been able to shop in the regular sized department in a long long time! Unfortunatley with it being Christmas, it's hard to get too crazy since I have kids and family to buy for, but I still had fun just trying them on!

Oh how I hope I can continue this onward and downward!

207 is really close Kit! Hang in there! You'll be singing along with me in no time!!!