#15   ^
Old Tue, Apr-29-08, 10:13

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 158/136/140 Female 5ft 10in
BF:
Progress: 122%

Quote:
Originally Posted by misschris
I so agree!!! And Jillian isn't annoying like so many others, and she tells you like it is. At first I thought I would die without taking a water break, but I had to keep telling myself it was less than 30 minutes, and now I don't have a problem. You work a lot of muscle groups in a short amount of time, and the heartrate stays elevated. The best part is that you don't have to be coordinated to do it (which I'm not!!!!) I've had 2 days where I dropped the weights down a few lbs just to make it through, but the next day have them right back up. I agree with you, I find it fun and the feeling I have at the end is priceless!!!

Well I feel like I literally have my own personal trainer right there in my livingroom - and it's Jillian to boot! It doesn't get any better than that. I also love that she has both the a modified and more challenging option for the hardest moves. I can only hope that one day I'll be as shredded as Jillian, Natalie or Anita are in this video. It would also be nice to be as strong and advanced as Natalie is in this workout. She executes the more complicated moves like it's nothing at all! Hats off to her.