#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-08, 13:47
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 166/162/146 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:
Question Newbie Question

Ok it's official - my head is spinning - I read Dr. Atkin's book, followed the plan - bitching and moaning the whole way until it just twigged that I have to live my LIFE on a plan - may as well be one that allows me to indulge.

I felt frustrated at my whopping 2 pound weight loss in 2 months so I read the South Beach Diet - I received great support from people who suggested that I try Protein Power. It is the most difficult read - and I have to say I played twister with my tape measure to find that once I went to that zone site that someone else on one of the posts recommended - I found my numbers.
% body fat 32
total body fat 49
lean body mass 105
Daily Protein req 63grams
great now how do I go about incorporating this information into my life? I took the book out of the library, found it so not user friendly, Atkins and SB I thoroughly enjoyed reading - this one is going to be turned into amissile soon Could someone please advise me?
I work out with a trainer two mornings a week, I have 2 young kids (7&9) and while I am not sedentary I am not exactly looking to fill the post of fitness guru.

Would you mind telling me what your diet plan is because I swear my mind is atkins now but I am cheating with berries and cream - I had it the last 2 nights - I feel like I need to whack some sense into my head and was hoping you could help (be gentle
Thanks,
Tammy
Sponsored Links