View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Feb-21-08, 07:02

Plan: LC, HF, PP
Stats: 214/188.2/140 Female 5 feet, 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 35%

Good morning thinkthin (although it'll be evening when you read, I'm guessing),

NEW LOW TODAY FOR ME!!!! I'm kinda excited, can you tell? Yep, I am a worker bee in the corporate world. I'm a data analyst at the insurance company with bad commercials, you know the one...

I just love ballroom dancing. I've always loved dancing (shaking my sizeable booty to 80's tunes is my favorite part of weddings). Me and DH (Brian) took lessons before our wedding in 02 and danced waltz to "Time in a Bottle" for our wedding song. Then last Feb. I decided we should start up again, so we've been doing it about a year. It's VERY expensive and slow going since we're learning together, but we're doing alright. Last night he had to work late, impromptu (he's an IT mgr) so I had class alone with our instructor, who's quite the character (23 yo woman, Russian immigrant, maybe 100 pounds soaking wet). I keep telling her I'm having trouble with balancing and she keeps asking why. Finally last night I made a V with my hands (like look at my little feet, everything just gets bigger from there) and I think she finally got it, but she's too nice to say anything. It is great exercise - I'm always dripping when I'm done.

Have you heard of TOPS? It's some sort of non-denominational diet support group. There's actually one that meets in Chardon square, and I was thinking of checking it out. It *is* too bad that we're not getting any joiners here, maybe we just have to be patient.

So what does your DH do? Sounds like he works alot. Do you have any mini weight loss goals that you're currently shooting for? Mine is onderland by 3/15 (need to add that to my sig). We'll see...

Keep posting, it's really nice to have something of a "connection" to someone on this board!
Chris