View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-08, 22:02

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/181.5/125 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Ann's RA exercise

I haven't been getting nearly enough exercise the last few weeks. I've been in a flare. Now, this is sort of a "which came first, the chicken or the egg" type of dilemma. Am I in a flare because I haven't been exercising or am I not exercising because I'm in a flare? I don't know at this point. I do know, however, that when I was participating in the Christmas walking challenge and walking anywhere from 2 to 7 miles per day, I felt great. After nearly 4 months of it, my Dr. said I was doing so well that we didn't need to discuss biologics. She said to keep doing exactly what I was doing, there was great improvement. That can't be said today. Since the first of the year and the breaking of my pedometer, my exercise has been non-existent. It's time to get back into it, even if it hurts at first. Slow and easy will be the order of the day but THERE WILL BE ORDER.

It's late tonight and I am in a great deal of pain so I am starting in the morning. I started this journal tonight to make the commitment. It really helped to have that walking challenge and I really miss having that goal.
Sponsored Links