View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jan-26-08, 14:40
Registered Member

Plan: CKD
Stats: 213.4/194.7/176 Male 195cm
BF:30%/17%/<10%
Progress: 50%

Yes the last bit is extremely tough, I have been doing the same as you, in the past month I've dropped from 30% to 18% and now I've been told the next 6% will be another month and from then on it's all about correct training and less diet - that should already be all in place.

I'd recommend bodybuilding.com or myprotein forums for specific bodybuilding advice - as you know you can't spot reduce but with more overall muscle your metabolism will be ticking faster -

Sorry a quick edit: Just looked at your program and the reps you are doing generall 3x8 - is for strength training, I would recommend upping it to 3x12 for hypertropy to take place and train to failure on your final set.

With being 3 months into your program train 4x a week - 2 body parts per day with 7 days full rest before you touch that body part again, it lets you work it a lot harder and gives you time to rest it.

2exercises for small body parts, eg biceps, triceps, forearms

e.g. for biceps : barbell curl, alternating db curl both 3x12

then for larger body parts like chest and legs 3 exercises for each body part

A possible workout could be

Mon: Shoulders, Triceps, Abs
Tue: Back, Calves
Wed: Break
Thus: Chest, Biceps, Abs
Fri: Break
Sat: Legs, Glutes
Sun: Break

Every day you also want to be doing 30min cardio 60-75% max heart rate and if you truly want to drop those last body fat %s points you might want to consider an extra 30min pre work.

Hope this helps