View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Nov-02-07, 18:54

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 150/140/140 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default This, That and PP Chat for November '07

A day late starting the months thread. I, like a lot of the rest of you, have been very busy. I should be moved into the house three doors down the street that my sister owns so I can really get busy with the MAJOR renovations needed in this one. But here I am.

On the eggs topic, a neighbor has 14 hens that are now laying. She was working on their coop when I was going across my field that their house backs up on. So I drove over to say hello and see what she was doing. Helped her with a few carpedary tips and got 6 FRESH eggs in return. I hard boiled them while I was eating supper and will try to remember to eat them as a lunch snack. I say snack because I just am NOT hungery after a late breakfast high in fat (over 75% of the total).

I happened to be talking to the girl across the street today. I had heard she was doing a diet and was being nosey. Turns out it is because she has PCOS so, of course, I told her to come here and check out the forum just for PCOS. Hope she does.

What happened to fall?? It was hot until almost the middle of October, now it has turned cold with no indication that it will warm up. We still need rain in the Old Dominion (Virginia), though we had three days last week that helped a lot. Next door neighbors old hand dug well, maybe 30 feet deep, does not have enough water in it. The pump sucks up what little has filled in to it in less than a minute, then sucks air and looses its' prime.

Going to end now. How is everybody else?
Sponsored Links