View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Thu, Oct-04-07, 17:07

Plan: atkins
Stats: 445/305/220 Male 6'
BF:
Progress: 62%

I haven't been using this journal too often, obv, although I've been working out...so I might as well pop this in here -

I've jumped my kb up to 60.5 lbs. Did 6 sets of 8 on Sunday, did 5 sets of 10 today. Maybe I should jump it up again?? I'm trying to get my workouts to be shorter and more effective. For some reason in my mind 4 sets of 8 (and being really beat afterwards) is what I should be shooting for, but even at 60.5 I can do the 5th set of 10. Not sure how I'll proceed.

Relatedly, I'll probably gain like 45 lbs tonight because I lifted hard....that seems to be the post-mono pattern. Ali swears that I don't look like I've gained anything, and I'm only up an 1/8 of an inch on my waist, but I've regained 14 lbs since I got over mono. Grrr.

Oh well - all I can do is do what I know works. It will come around eventually. Either the weight will start coming off or I'm going to be like 270 lbs of pure muscle, because I'm not doing anything that should be putting fat back on me - it should be (and probably is) coming off..

-jake.