#1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 18:09
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 200/193/140
BF:44%/42%/20%
Progress: 12%
Default somercizing experiment

Hello all, I'm embarking on an experiment with Somercizing. I've loved Schwarzbein for the way it makes me feel, and I can see eating her way for the rest of my life, but I'm just not losing and I really need to. So for the next few months I'm going to give Suzanne a try. My mom has lost 35 pounds since spring, most of it in the first four months, and my brother-in-law also lost 30 pounds in four months. It's more restrictive, there's no doubt, and some of the rules seem a bit strange (port wine sauce is okay but carrots are not?), but I'm gonna try.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
There's one thing about the Somers plan that I think may be better than TSP. Somers believes that eating carbs and fats at the same time gives our insulin both carbs and fats to work on and to store. That's one of the reasons she insists on eating carbs alone (or with veggies). Any thoughts? Why does TSP think you need to be in balance with carbs, protein, and fat at EVERY meal, isn't it good enough to be balanced within a day?

I'll be back to TSP when it's time to maintain, or maybe sooner! Good luck all...
Sponsored Links