#1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-07, 15:02

Plan: Moderate Low-Carb <100g
Stats: 130/110.2/115 Female 5'3.5
BF:00/00/00
Progress: 132%
Default Cardio and Weight Machines

Howdy y'all,

So two weeks ago I started doing the weight machines. I use about 5 for arms and 5 for legs and do three sets of ten, or sometimes four sets.

My question is... now that I'm doing the machines, do I need to do the same amount of cardio, or do I still need to do the same amount on the days I do the weights?

I usually do 30 minutes on the stairmaster and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. OR, 20 stair, 20 mill, 20 elliptical. OR I'd do 30 stairmaster and 1 hour of the treadmill on intervals, going NO slower than 4.0mph. I also work out very hard on the stairmaster and elliptical. None of this "resting on your wrists" bullshit while your legs are still going.

I just don't want to OVER-exercise.

I like to do the weights every day unless I'm totally hurtin'. In that case I either do another muscle group, or just wait until it STOPS hurting and then start up again.

I dunno if I'm making any sense. I guess the bottom line is.. if I'm doing the weight machines now, do I have to do all that cardio? I really LIKE doing it, but if I need to ease up, then so be it.

Julia
Sponsored Links